Year 3 2022 - 2023
Homework in Year 1 to Year 6 will be set on a Friday and needs to be handed in by Wednesday - this can be accessed via the 'Homework' tab.
Welcome to Year 3 with Miss Woolley,
Mrs Poynton, Mrs Shaw and Mrs Kowalski
Welcome to Summer Term 1. I hope you are well rested after your Easter break and hope you are looking forward to your last full term in Year 3!
If you have any queries, worries or concerns, please do not hesitate to come and see me.
What are we learning this year ?
To find out what we are learning this year, please take a look at my Long Term Plan to see an overview of this academic year. In addition to the Long Term Plan, there are also other useful resources under the 'useful resources' tab such as knowledge organisers and an explanation of reading skills required in KS2.
- Reading records will be checked every Friday. You need to read at least 4 times a week and your reading record needs to be signed by an adult each time. We change our reading books on Friday in Year 3.
- Homework will be set each Friday and needs to be completed/handed in by the following Wednesday. Homework can be found on our class page under the Homework tab.
- Spellings will be set each Friday and tested the following Friday. These can be found on our class page under the Weekly tests tab.
- Times Tables will be tested each week on Friday. You need to be able to recall the following multiplication facts and related division facts as quickly as possible: 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 8s, 10s. Please use Times Tables Rockstars to help you practise (please ask if you have forgotten your log in details) and this will also be checked on a Friday.
- Our PE days are on Monday and Wednesday. You can come to school wearing your PE kit on those days.
Files to Download
Year 3: News items
Tattenhall Residential, by Mrs McKinlay
Seasonal Tart Making in Year 3, by Miss Woolley
Year 3: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 3: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Year 3: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display