Year 6 2023 - 2024
Welcome to Year 6 with Mrs Hughes, Mrs Walker,
Mrs Poynton and Mrs Quilliam
Wecome Back Year 6 !
We hope you have had a lovely Christmas break and Happy New Year to you all !
We hope you are well rested after your break and that you are looking forward to your second term in Year 6!
If you have any question, queries, worries or concerns then please do get in contact with Mrs Hughes or Mrs Walker via the school office and we will be happy to support in anyway possible.
What are we learning this year?
To find out what we are learning this year, you can have a look at the Year 6 Long Term Topic Overview below.
- Reading records will be checked every Friday. You need to read at least 4 times a week and your reading record needs to be signed by an adult each time.
- Homework will be set each Friday and needs to be completed/handed in by the following Wednesday. Homework can be found on our class page under the Homework tab.
- Spellings will be set each Wednesday and tested the following Wednesday. These can be found on our class page under the Spellings tab.
- Times Tables will be tested each week on Friday. You need to be able to recall all of your multiplication facts and related division facts up to 12x12 as quickly as possible. Remember you can use Times Tables Rockstars to help you practise (please ask if you have forgotten your log in deatils)
- Our PE days are Monday and Wednesday. You can come to school wearing your PE kit on those days.
- Year 6 Maths Booster begins week beginning 15th January 2024 and runs up until SATs week
- We breakup for half term on Friday 16th February
Files to Download
Year 6: News items
There are no News items to display
Year 6: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 6: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Year 6: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display